Raze Network is a Substrate-based Cross-chain Privacy Protocol for DeFi
Money is one of the most sensitive things on Earth, it’s easy to understand why many of us don’t want to share or let other people know about our assets. To protect our asset from being stalked, we need a protocol, a privacy coin such as Monero. But… Monero token’s problem is that you can only transfer it P2P, you can’t yield farm with it, you can’t do many other things that DeFi tokens can do. That’s why we need a token, a protocol keeps our identity safe and also we can use it to make more money. That’s how Raze Network was born. Raze Network is a Substrate-based, cross-chain privacy protocol for the Polkadot ecosystem. It is built as a native privacy layer that can provide end-to-end anonymity for the entire DeFi stack. The Raze Network applies zkSNARKs to the Zether framework to build a second-layer decentralized anonymous module. It will then be imported as a substrate-based smart contract. The objective of Raze Network is to enable cross-chain privacy-preserving payment and trading systems, while protecting the transparency of your assets and behaviours from surveillance.
Key Features And Highlights
The underlying logic of Raze Network is to mint private tokens from base tokens on the contract at a minting value ratio of 1:1. zkSNARKs are key to maintaining anonymity, while also providing the required information for data parsing. It will have three technical abilities: Mint, Transfer and Redeem.
- Mint: The mint function will convert any token into an anonymized version of itself.
- Transfer: The transfer function is the one that enables the anonymous transfer of the token. It will conceal and protect both the anonymity of both sender and receiver, and the amount being sent.
- Redeem: The redeem function will convert the anonymized token back into its native form.
Some products of Raze Network
- Private Transaction: Users can use RAZE to empower the privacy of on-chain transactions between recipient and destination addresses and transfer any token between any blockchain.
- Secret DeFi Bridge: Users can hide their trading history as RAZE is compatible across all DeFi products. It can be fully compatible with Uniswap, AAVE, Compound and DeFi ecosystem on Polkadot and Cosmos.
- Anonymity Mining: Users can mine RAZE in a truly private way. The access to the liquidity pool always stays anonymous and secure.
- RazeVM Integration: Builders can implement the privacy-preserving functions with an open protocol giving access to all decentralized applications.