Provide security to critical digital assets for consumers & institutional investors
Many people usually misunderstand cryptocurrencies. When you “own” cryptocurrencies, what you really “own” is a “public/private key” on the network. Unlike many investors think, when you use wallets to make transactions, you are using your “public/private key” to sign contracts. Ledger is developing hardware wallet technology that provides the highest level of security for crypto assets. They combine a Secure Element and a proprietary OS designed specifically to protect your assets. Ledger hardware wallets empower you with the ownership and control of your private keys.
Key Features And Highlights:
Ledger Live: Ledger devices come with an app called Ledger Live. This single app lets you manage 27 coins and more than 1500 tokens directly from your smartphone or desktop and gives you access to different crypto services. Ledger Live help you have full control and power to protect and grow your asset: Buy & Sell crypto, Swap one crypto for another, Staking, Check your balance and manage your transactions all in one place.
- 2 buttons and 1 screen: All your actions are visible on the device’s screen: control what’s happening at any moment and securely verify any transaction. Control any action with the 2 buttons. In other words, Ledger hardware wallet enables you to verify all your transactions or other actions. Enjoy optimal security on everything you do!
- Integrates a Secure Element (SE), the most secured chip: Ledger hardware wallets integrate a certified chip, designed to withstand sophisticated attacks, and capable of securely hosting cryptographic data such as private keys.
- The only device with a custom Operating System for more protection: Ledger wallets are the only hardware wallet to have their own custom OS (BOLOS) to protect the device against malicious attacks and isolate applications from each other.
- Genuine check to assure your device integrity at all time: The genuine check developed by Ledger is an authentication ensuring that your Ledger device has not been tampered with or compromised by a third party.
- Certified: Ledger is the first and only certified hardware wallet on the market, certified for its security by ANSSI, the French cyber security agency.