Zenlink SlotVault has integrated Kintsugi BTC, interBTC’s canary network, and offers up to 100,000 ZLK to support its parachain crowdloan
We are pleased to announce that Zenlink SlotVault has integrated InterBTC to support its Canary Network Kintsugi bidding for the Kusama parachain slot. Now, users can visit https://slotvault.zenlink.pro/ to contribute to its crowdloan and win extra ZLK rewards (Note: ZLK total supply is 100 million).
Different from the first four projects supported, Zenlink will provide Kintsugi with up to 100,000 ZLK as an additional incentive for its crowdloan backers. Therefore ZLK reward distribution will be adjusted as follows.
- The first category: the total amount of crowdloan ＜ 1,000 KSM. If the total amount of crowdloan participating in the project through SlotVault is less than the minimum incentive threshold of 1,000 KSM, then the user will not be able to get any ZLK reward.
- The second category: 1,000 KSM ≤ total amount of crowdloan< 5,000 KSM. If the total amount of crowdloan participating in the project through SlotVault is greater than or equal to 1,000 KSM and less than 5,000 KSM, then each KSM will be rewarded with 2 ZLK.
- The third category: 5,000 KSM ≤ total amount of crowdloan < 25,000 KSM. If the total amount of crowdloan participating in the project through SlotVault is greater than or equal to 5,000 KSM and less than 25,000 KSM, then each KSM will be rewarded with 3 ZLK.
- The fourth category: the total amount of crowdloan ≥ 25,000 KSM. If the total amount of crowdloan participating in the project through SlotVault is greater than or equal to 25,000 KSM, then a contributor’s reward is determined based on that individual’s proportional contribution to the total number of KSM tokens in the crowdloan at auction close, for example, Your ZLK Rewards = (Your KSM Contribution From SlotVault/Total KSM Contributions From SlotVault) * 100,000 ZLK.
- If the SlotVault supported project fails to secure the slots, as long as the total amount of crowdloan for the project through SlotVault participation is greater than or equal to 1000 KSM to make each KSM receive a ZLK reward; otherwise, there is no ZLK award.
- Reward release rule: 50% will be released immediately when Zenlink DEX DApp goes live and the current round of slot auctions ends, and the remaining 50% will need to be unlocked in the first month of ZLK launch after your Zenlink DEX DApp transaction volume reaches $1,000 or the injected liquidity exceeds $5,000. The unlocking time is one month from the date of the ZLK launch.
About InterBTC & Kintsugi
Interlay is a R&D company focusing on blockchain interoperability. Interlay envisions a future where blockchains seamlessly connect and interact. Interlay’s imminent mission is to make
Bitcoin interoperable in a fully trustless and decentralized way. Founded by ex-Imperial College CS PhDs, our products are backed by top-tier scientific papers and collaborate with leading research labs and tech companies around the world.
InterBTC is Interlay’s flagship product — Bitcoin on any blockchain. A 1:1 Bitcoin-backed asset, fully collateralized, interoperable, and censorship-resistant. interBTC will be hosted as a Polkadot parachain and connected to Cosmos, Ethereum, and other major DeFi networks.
Kintsugi (kBTC) is interBTC’s canary network, a testnet with real economic value on Kusama. Kintsugi and interBTC share the same code base — with the difference that Kintsugi will always be 2–3 releases ahead of interBTC with more experimental features.
About Zenlink & SlotVault
Zenlink is an underlying cross-chain DEX protocol based on Polkadot and is committed to become the DEX composable hub of Polkadot. By accessing the ultimate, open, and universal cross-chain DEX protocol based on Substrate, Zenlink DEX Protocol enables all parachains to build DEX and achieve liquidity sharing in one click. Zenlink DEX Protocol includes Module, WSAM, and EVM implementations, which are flexible and adaptable, allowing for customizable compositions and interoperability with different DeFi modules.
In addition, the Zenlink DEX Aggregator connects all DEX DApps on Polkadot and aggregates liquidity, providing a low slippage trading experience for users. Zenlink DEX Composable Hub enables developers to access the Zenlink DEX Module to build their own unique DEXs, forming a DEX composable hub for the Polkadot ecosystem. Currently, Zenlink has received 2 rounds of Web3 Foundation Grants and investments from well-known institutions such as Hashkey, IOSG, Continue, and Hypersphere.
SlotVault is a decentralized PLO support application built by Zenlink in relation to the Polkadot parachain slot auction, designed to provide support for Zenlink’s associated partners to bid on parachain slots.
Learn more about Zenlink
Zenlink SlotVault has integrated Kintsugi BTC, interBTC’s canary network, and offers up to 100,000… was originally published in Zenlink Foundation Ltd. on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.