Zenlink SlotVault has integrated Centrifuge and offers up to 100,000 ZLK to support its parachain crowdloan
On August 31, Zenlink SlotVault was launched to support parachain slot auction, and the first batch of supported projects include Manta Network, Clover Finance, ChainX, Crust Network. 15,700 KSM was contributed to the parachain crowdloan on the first day of launch.
Today we are pleased to announce that Zenlink SlotVault has integrated Centrifuge to support its Canary Network Altair bidding for the Kusama parachain slot. Now, users can visit https://slotvault.zenlink.pro/ to contribute to its crowdloan and win extra ZLK rewards (Note: ZLK total supply is 100 million).
Different from the first four projects supported, Zenlink will provide Altair with up to 100,000 ZLK as an additional incentive for its crowdloan backers. Therefore ZLK reward distribution will be adjusted as follows.
- The first category: the total amount of crowdloan ＜ 1,000 KSM. If the total amount of crowdloan participating in the project through SlotVault is less than the minimum incentive threshold of 1,000 KSM, then the user will not be able to get any ZLK reward.
- The second category: 1,000 KSM ≤ total amount of crowdloan< 5,000 KSM. If the total amount of crowdloan participating in the project through SlotVault is greater than or equal to 1,000 KSM and less than 5,000 KSM, then each KSM will be rewarded with 2 ZLK.
- The third category: 5,000 KSM ≤ total amount of crowdloan < 25,000 KSM. If the total amount of crowdloan participating in the project through SlotVault is greater than or equal to 5,000 KSM and less than 25,000 KSM, then each KSM will be rewarded with 3 ZLK.
- The fourth category: the total amount of crowdloan ≥ 25,000 KSM. If the total amount of crowdloan participating in the project through SlotVault is greater than or equal to 25,000 KSM, then a contributor’s reward is determined based on that individual’s proportional contribution to the total number of KSM tokens in the crowdloan at auction close, for example, Your ZLK Rewards = (Your KSM Contribution From SlotVault/Total KSM Contributions From SlotVault) * 100,000 ZLK.
- If the SlotVault supported project fails to secure the slots, as long as the total amount of crowdloan for the project through SlotVault participation is greater than or equal to 1000 KSM to make each KSM receive a ZLK reward; otherwise, there is no ZLK award.
- Reward release rule: 50% will be released immediately when Zenlink DEX DApp goes live and the current round of slot auctions ends, and the remaining 50% will need to be unlocked in the first month of ZLK launch after your Zenlink DEX DApp transaction volume reaches $1,000 or the injected liquidity exceeds $5,000. The unlocking time is one month from the date of the ZLK launch.
About Centrifuge & Altair
Altair is one of the fastest spinning stars in the galaxy and is also the bridge from Centrifuge to Kusama. You will now be able to tokenize real-world assets and finance them on the Kusama network.
It combines the industry-leading infrastructure built by Centrifuge to finance real-world assets (RWA) on Centrifuge Chain, with the newest experimental features — before they go live on Centrifuge Chain. Even once Centrifuge is fully live on Polkadot, Kusama will be used for minting art NFTs, financing undiscovered assets, and whatever else the Kusama community brings to the table.
Zenlink SlotVault has integrated Centrifuge and offers up to 100,000 ZLK to support its parachain… was originally published in Zenlink Foundation Ltd. on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.