Khala Secure Worker Mining
The details of Khala SWM system statistics are below:
- Fixed issue 500, unlocked 102 affected miners’ staking
- Update integration with XCM v2
- Upgrade to Polkadot v0.9.13, with Metadata V14 compatibility
2. Phala & PRuntime
- Stable improvements, finally resolved require restart when on-chain runtime upgrading
- Add block end event trigger for Fat Contract
- Fix StateRootMismatch error
Work in progress
- Integration XCM v2 with Asset Pallet
2. Phala & PRuntime
- Lifecycle management for Fat Contract, allow to deploy and instantize builtin contracts
- pRuntime state persistance
- pRuntime state regression test
- Solo miner version
- Multiple PRB sharing one database
4. Phala App
- Backend API for performance improvement and advanced feature
Community & Ecosystem
- Communities Stats:
- Last week, Khala Treasury authorized 150 PHA for the “Found root cause of PRB issue” tip from laputa.
Activities & News
- On Nov. 16th, Phala Network council member Zoé Meckbach hosted an educational forum on Phala Network’s technology and Polkadot’s ecosystem to a great crowd of computer science major students at Minerva University. Details
2. On Nov.17th, Phala & Polkadot Meetup was held successfully in Berlin. Phala team popularized the knowledge of Phala privacy cloud computing services and Substrate technology to all attendees.
- 11/25, 2 a.m. (UTC +8), Paris, France Polkadot Ambassador Meeting ——Phala Network Details
Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.
This blockchain is a trustless computation platform that enables massive cloud processing without sacrificing data confidentiality. Built around TEE-based privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, Phala Network’s distributed computing cloud is versatile and confidential. By separating the consensus mechanism from computation, Phala ensures processing power is highly scalable but not wasteful. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.
As a member parachain of the Polkadot cross-chain ecosystem, Phala will be able to provide computing power to other blockchain applications while protecting the data layer, enabling possibilities like privacy-protected DeFi trading positions and transaction history, co-computing DID confidential data, developing light-node cross-chain bridges, and more.
On-chain services currently being developed on Phala Network include Web3 Analytics: high-performance smart contracts from Phala to enable highly concurrent mass data analytics with privacy, paving the way for an alternative to Google Analytics that inherently respects individual confidentiality.
Council Salary Proposal Enters the Referendum Period | Phala Weekly Vol.59 was originally published in Phala Network on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.