Khala Secure Worker Mining
We are thrilled to announce that we now have 13,537 Workers running on Khala with an 85.9% 15-day growth rate
Comparing with the first week’s number, the StakePool has raised over 12,000,000 PHA, making it 63,398,986 PHA now.
Khala’s nodes are running in Asia, Europe, North America, Mid East, and Oceania
- Triggered on-chain upgrading
- Enabled transfer balance and various bug fixes
- Fixed bug #847: staking and reclaim now should working properly PR
- Fixed bug #500: resolved getting frozen when add_worker after remove_worker PR
- Fixed bug #518: Invalid transaction when calling reclaim staking PR
- Fixed bug #490: Now withdrawal limit is 1 per user per pool PR
- Optimized unresponsive miner back online
3. Phala App
- New feature
- Transfer balance
- Claim crowdloan reward
Work in progress
- Enable Khala — ETH Bridge
- Improve stability for long-time running or managing a large amount of pRuntime
3. Phala App
- Optimizing search feature on delegation page
- Adding countdown function for withdrawing staking
Community & Ecosystem
- Communities Stats:
- Phala “Code Bounty Hunter” has found its third developer @Soptq. By adding geocoding TTL at the contract level, moving probing to pRuntime with side-task and secure message channel, refactor geolocation contract for readability, etc., @Soptq has made an excellent contribution to Simple Geolocation Probing refactoring. After the audit, the Phala team decided to award @Soptq 750 USD.
- Oct. 7th, Khala has passed the №6 proposal and opened the Khala transfer function. The assets between different accounts on Khala can be transferred now One-shot transfer function was disabled as a result. Khala-Ethererum Bridge will open soon.
Activities & News
- Phala decided to sponsor RMRK Hacktoberfest 2021 hackathon with 5,000 USD . This hackathon aims to expand Kusama’s NFT ecosystem by building apps, tools, dashboards on the most advanced NFT protocol in the world. Details
- Challenges for Phala x Polkadot Hack event were out on Oct. 2nd. Developers can complete challenging tasks before October 31st. After completing the tasks, you will have a chance to win a single reward of up to 3,000 USD, and there are additional bonuses waiting for you! Currently, 3 developers have submitted their codes.
- Users who have Khala Crowdloan GEM NFTs can now migrate them from RMRK 1 #NFTs into RMRK 2.0 since Oct. 3rd. The GEM NFTs become wearable by birds and keep the old visual at the same time.
- Khala democracy council member Zoé Meckbach represented Phala and attended AsiaBerlin Summit on Oct 5th. Marvin, founder of Phala discussed the future of Data ownership, SSI, and central control with other guests online on Oct 8th.
- Kraken supports the Kusama version of Phala (PHA). PHA/USD and PHA/EUR are available now!
Note: this is the Kusama version of Phala (PHA).
Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.
This blockchain is a trustless computation platform that enables massive cloud processing without sacrificing data confidentiality. Built around TEE-based privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, Phala Network’s distributed computing cloud is versatile and confidential. By separating the consensus mechanism from computation, Phala ensures processing power is highly scalable but not wasteful. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.
As a member parachain of the Polkadot cross-chain ecosystem, Phala will be able to provide computing power to other blockchain applications while protecting the data layer, enabling possibilities like privacy-protected DeFi trading positions and transaction history, co-computing DID confidential data, developing light-node cross-chain bridges, and more.
On-chain services currently being developed on Phala Network include Web3 Analytics: high-performance smart contracts from Phala to enable highly concurrent mass data analytics with privacy, paving the way for an alternative to Google Analytics that inherently respects individual confidentiality.
Khala Transfer is Available Now. 13,000+ Workers Currently Online! | Phala Weekly Vol.53 was originally published in Phala Network on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.