Get your KSM ready — the Altair crowdloan re-opens again soon!
The competition was stiff, but we are coming back stronger than ever for the second batch of Kusama Parachain auctions! Our tech is ready to go and we will be launching very soon: coming in hot to win the top slot! And we sure have some bonus goodies in store.
Keep your eyes peeled and sign up here to be the first to hear the news and get a chance to snag those early bird bonuses!
This time around we’ve got a ton of new rewards available — you’re bound to qualify for something extra too!
Some of the best rewards in town
- Earn 400 AIR : 1 KSM contributed to the Altair crowdloan. With 18% of the supply reserved for crowdloan participants, KSM holders get a huge stake in the Altair network!
Early Birds catch the most AIR
- Earn an extra 10% bonus if you contribute KSM in the first 48 hours!
Share more rewards with your referral bonus
- Yeeeey! We have a referral bonus this time around — earn an extra 5% bonus for both you and a friend.
Here’s how it works: after you stake your KSM, save your referral link and share with all your friends to get both you and them 5% bonus AIR!
✨ One of the first 250 participants in the first? Keep your bonus in the second
- If you were eligible for the bonus in the first crowdloan — you will still get your bonus if you participate in this next round!
Heavyweights get something extra special…
- If you contribute more than 10 KSM, you will receive a limited edition RMRK NFT. Limited to the first 1500 contributors that stake 10 KSM or more — so act fast! The top 333 contributors will receive premium limited edition NFTs which give the owner access to special features on Altair if equipped on a Kanaria bird! More details here.
Introducing our double trouble bonus: stake KSM to Altair and DOT to Centrifuge to get a bonus
- When you stake in both the Altair and Centrifuge crowdloans, you’ll get a bonus! Details TBA!*
Centrifuge will be hosting a crowdloan on Polkadot soon!
A case for Altair and Art: financing the JPEG revolution
Altair is one of the fastest spinning stars in the galaxy, and is also the bridge from Centrifuge to Kusama. You will now be able to tokenize real-world assets and finance them on the Kusama network.
Want to get liquidity from your Cryptopunks? Altair’s flexible asset financing structure can help issuers finance experimental assets like Cryptopounks (or Kusama punks ) and other art NFTs. Imagine a Cryptopunk DAO, where Cryptopunk owners pool their NFTs into one pool on Altair. Investors can finance this pool to give the stakeholders in the Cryptopunk DAO liquidity on their assets.
Altair is built for risk-takers and innovators who dare to push the limits of DeFi: powered by the AIR token.
Read more about why Parachains are the next step for blockchain development in our last post here!
Ready for lift-off
Centrifuge’s Altair Crowdloan will be opening in the next few days so sign up here to be the first to hear the news and stay tuned to our channels (Twitter, Discord, Telegram) for more details and make sure to stake your KSM to Altair to make Real World Assets on Polkadot a reality!
If you have any more questions about parachains or auctions in general, or want to pick our brains more about the Centrifuge or Altair parachains, you can join us on Twitter spaces hosted by Dan Reecer, CMO of Acala & Karura on Thursday 26th August at 7pm UTC and ask us anything directly!
The untapped multi-trillion dollar market of real-world assets (RWA) is now entering Decentralized Finance (DeFi) through Centrifuge: the first protocol to connect DeFi to the real-world. Businesses are using Centrifuge today to access the liquidity that DeFi offers, while investors finance assets for an attractive, stable yield.
Centrifuge has the highest TVL in the Polkadot ecosystem — and will be among the first to launch a Parachain on Polkadot. Centrifuge chain is built on Polkadot for speed and low fees, while its financing Dapp, Tinlake, is built to access the massive liquidity on Ethereum. The native token CFG has its own bridge to Ethereum.