Khala Secure Worker Mining
As of 12:00 SGT, Sep 25:
There are 7,045 Workers online currently. Our latest statistics shows over 50.85 million $PHA has been staked. Besides, among 160 pools with Workers, one of the pools provides the maximum APR, which is up to 107.81%.
- Ported async-std to pRuntime, now we allow confidential smart contracts and side tasks to initiate HTTP requests.
- Tokenomic monitoring and debugging tools
- Added filter pool with APR, commission, and remaining for Delegate
- Fixed bugs and improved stability
- Refactor network component
Work in progress
Fixing collators stuck and not able to produce new blocks occasionally
Improving stability for long-time running or managing the large amount of pRuntimes
Community & Ecosystem
- Communities Stats:
- On September 18, at Block height 414189, Phala’s canary network Khala launched Khala Secure Workers system officially. Workers can obtain Khala rewards by registering and working online. At the same time, all users can use the decentralized application Phala App to join StakePools to begin staking and participate in the distribution of income to the set of miners associated with the StakePools.
Delegation page: https://app.phala.network/delegate/
Activities & News
- On September 15, OKEx Earn officially launched PHA as the ninth phase of Flash deals with a 200% APY ！The total limit of 176,000 PHA has been subscribed in several hours. ANN
- On September 16, Hang Yin, the Co-Founder and Lead Dev of Phala was invited to give a tech talk at the Substrate workshop of the Encode Polkadot Hackathon. Through this Intro, hackers learned about the basics of Substrate and building a blockchain. Details
- Phala announced the partnership with Seedify on September 16. Working together, Phala will provide a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud to Seedify users as well as enhance the private data security for GameFi projects.
- Invited by Substrate, Hang Yin discussed the design and capabilities of a Polkadot parachain, highlighting the XCMP architecture in action at the Substrate Seminar hosted by Parity on Sep. 21. Watch Replay
- Sep 26, 9 a.m. UTC+8: Khala Secure Worker Mining AMA
- Sep 28, 2:10 p.m. UTC: Building Web 3.0 — Leading project talk about their work and the future of Web 3.0
- Sep 29, 7:00 p.m. UTC+8: Phala Tech Talk 01 — Trusted Execution Environment 101
Phala Network tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud.
This blockchain is a trustless computation platform that enables massive cloud processing without sacrificing data confidentiality. Built around TEE-based privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, Phala Network’s distributed computing cloud is versatile and confidential. By separating the consensus mechanism from computation, Phala ensures processing power is highly scalable but not wasteful. Together, this creates the infrastructure for a powerful, secure, and scalable trustless computing cloud.
As a member parachain of the Polkadot cross-chain ecosystem, Phala will be able to provide computing power to other blockchain applications while protecting the data layer, enabling possibilities like privacy-protected DeFi trading positions and transaction history, co-computing DID confidential data, developing light-node cross-chain bridges, and more.
On-chain services currently being developed on Phala Network include Web3 Analytics: high-performance smart contracts from Phala to enable highly concurrent mass data analytics with privacy, paving the way for an alternative to Google Analytics that inherently respects individual confidentiality.
Over 50.85 Million PHA Staked | Phala Weekly Vol. 52 was originally published in Phala Network on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.