On September 07, Ternoa - A NFT-Based Decentralized Data Transmission Blockchain did participate in the AMA with PolkaWarriors to introduce their project.
As the first blockchain dedicated to the transmission of data via NFT using Polkadot’s Substrate technology, Ternoa aims to democratise the blockchain and allow the general public to transmit their memories from generation to generation. The main use-case currently.
This AMA was held in PolkaWarriors Global Telegram Group with the participation of Clément Tequi - Deputy CEO of Ternoa. Many interesting questions were answered by Clément Tequi.
Below is a summary of the outstanding questions and answers from the AMA session.
1. What is your background and how did you come to the idea to create #Ternoa project? Why did you choose the name #Ternoa? Does it have special meaning and is there any story behind this name?
When our founder Mickael Canu had his children, he wanted to find a solution on how to share the memories they shared together as they grew up. That sparked the idea of the Time Capsule, storing digital data like photos, videos, important documents, etc., and being able to send them to the future for his children to view when they are adults!
Our other co-founders joined in for this idea, and also for the fact that it allows users to be the sole owners and controllers of their data space, a factor that is becoming more and more of a necessity today, not only for the general public but for large companies as well.
The name for Ternoa came about easily to Mickael, Ter meaning eternity, and Noa meaning serene, together meaning Serene Eternity, thanks to our secure way to transmit your legacy to your future!
2. Adoption is one of the important factors that all sustainable blockchain projects should focus on to be more attractive in the investor's eyes. What did TERNOA do and plans to do to achieve real world adoption?
Ternoa’s goal is to give the opportunity for each person that connects to the internet to be able to store and transmit their desired information in a highly secure and stable manner, as well as combine the crypto/blockchain world with the general/real world.
We are in the process of developing our application which will be for the general public, and is geared towards allowing even for your grandparents to be able to go on the app and create a time capsule in a few minutes if they would like! We will actually be teasing the application name later today on our twitter: https://twitter.com/Ternoa_
Since the use cases for the Ternoa Blockchain are endless, we also already have our alpha version Ternoa Wallet app for crypto enthusiasts, secretNFT marketplace for NFT artists, and our Tiime Engine rewards DApp that allows users to earn NFTs and win CAPS. More DApps and use cases in general are to come!
3. When it comes to platforms like 'Ternoa', security is a fundamental pillar. What are the security protocols that you have included in your platform to protect all the assets of your main commercial partners and users? How invulnerable are they to malicious attacks?
Our project has been previously audited and our token was validated in early February by the world famous Certik Foundation. Also, the Ternoa blockchain is based on the Substrate framework and the Polkadot Blockchain, which allows another layer of security.
To be more specific in terms of security, when the capsule is created, the application account will generate asymmetric keys and Shamir's secret keys to guarantee the maximum level of security of the data and access to the capsule.
Only the owner can access it before the transmission protocol is triggered. The primary shard is transferred “Off-Chain” and is also Secured by Intel® SGX: Ternoa provides a unique way to secure the data content in NFT by using multi party cryptography and through the use of Intel® SGX secure enclaves.
4. How will the data be stored in the system? I am assuming that even though you don't want to be constrained by the various rules in the myriad of jurisdictions, the data will have to be stored in security right?
Actually only the NFTs and registries will be stored on the Ternoa blockchain. We have chosen to develop the Ternoa Blockchain on the Substrate framework to allow interoperability with other existing Blockchains. Thus allowing the Ternoa Blockchain to redirect the files to be stored onto other Blockchains specialized in decentralized storage such as Storj, Sia or Arweave.
As mentioned before, our future application where users can buy time capsules and use our technology will be extremely user friendly, meaning this delegated storage system will be completely invisible from the end user’s point of view as it is located at the lower layers of the Ternoa project infrastructure.
5. Does your project support staking programs ? If yes, how does your stake system work? What is the requirement for users if they want to stake in your platform? Do you have a Token Burning plan to increase Token value and attract Investors to invest ?
A little information on our token: CAPS is originally an ERC20 token, and was listed on May 28th this year on Gate.io and Uniswap at the price of $0.014 per token. Since its start, the token is now listed on PancakeSwap, ApeSwap, Beefy & AscendEX and has had a very healthy growth pattern, currently standing at $0.065.
It’s utility is being the key to our blockchain governance for creating time capsules/SecretNFTs and making the Ternoa universe flow. It also is a commodity, with a fixed supply of 2,5 billion tokens.
To buy CAPS:
We have staking options on Apeswap, Ascendex, Beefy and Pancakeswap. We actually have two new rewards programs on our WBNB/CAPS Pancakeswap LP - an APR up to 4000% and more CAPS and NFT rewards! You can check that out here: https://www.ternoa.com/en/pools
6. How many partners is the TERNOA project currently cooperating with? Can you share some information about them? What are the benefits that #ternoa gets from its partners and vice versa?
We currently have over 10 large partnerships with investment funds like Master Ventures, GD10 Ventures, CoinGecko etc. And over 30 partnerships with known international influencers like Mr. Beast, Romain Lanery, Ash WSB. We have even done collaborations with Binance NFT Marketplace, we have made an NFT bridge with Elrond etc.
Our partners work closely with the marketing and development team to help push the project internationally, help blockchain development, and give advice on how to best target our audience. We are always on the lookout for new partnerships and opportunities, especially if a company would like to create their own use case on our blockchain!
7. A strong community not only brings interesting ideas to the project, but also attracts larger partners. So, how does he plan to build the #Ternoa community? And is there a plan to recruit people with blockchain experience to the #Ternoa team?
Building a strong community is very important to us! We have been growing internationally by not only doing AMAs, collaborating with other projects, but also through the help of our media, and partnerships. To add to this, we have already started 8 language-based communities like French, Spanish, Arabic, Turkish, Chinese and so on. More groups to come
We are also currently hiring for a senior blockchain developer and more! If you are interested in joining the Ternoa adventure, we welcome you to check out our current job offers here: https://capsulecorp.teamtailor.com/
8. What important milestones does Ternoa aim to achieve by the end of this year and in the future? How will it help you and how will Ternoa be successful in 2021 and beyond?
For the rest of 2021 our dev team will be working hard at developing and launching the blockchain’s Testnet, to be able to test everything and be ready for the Mainnet launch in early 2022! Which also means our marketing team needs to prepare the communities for what is to come, and our business development team is gaining more partnerships.
The project is already 5 months ahead of schedule, and will keep pushing this rhythm to get to market as soon as possible. In the next few years our goal is to push all aspects of the Ternoa blockchain, all it has to offer, and allow others to create their own use cases from it!
Stay connected and up to date on the Ternoa adventure by following our twitter: https://twitter.com/Ternoa_
And joining us on telegram: https://t.me/ternoa
In the live questions section, Clément Tequi did answer several short questions from the PolkaWarriors community.
1. Do you have tutorial videos so we can get to know your project more clearly or do you have a YouTube channel or something? Can you share it with us?
We do! Here is the link to our project presentation on our youtube channel, more videos to come about the project’s advancements! https://youtu.be/y8tPMhBTos8
2. How does a project increase the token's value, liquidity and utility? So that it can lead to an increase in token prices ? What is your plan to make your project stable and provide the highest return for investors in the long term ?
Our economic model includes a fixed supply of CAPS (2,5 mds) for a growing demand driven by Dapps and applications. People need to buy caps to the secondary market to have access to storage space. Therefore, the more people buy storage space on our infrastructure, the more the demand grows for CAPS on the market. And with a fixed supply CAPS will become more and more rare, leading to a rising CAPS value.
3. What are the main products in your project's ecosystem? What do customers get when using the products?
Here below informations about products we are developping
4. Can you list 1-3 killer features of this project that makes it ahead of its competitors? What is the competitive advantage your project has that you feel most confident about?
Our Main competitors are iCloud and Google Drive, but over time these data storage services don’t last. That is why we created our one of a kind data storage services, offering :
Long-term data storage - meaning more than 20-30 years, even after someone’s death.
Secure transmission of the data thanks to different sending protocols, more info on this on our website ternoa.com/en
And the vehicle of this data is an NFT, we are the only project that uses NFT to send data in the best, most secure way
5. What is the most ambitious goal of the project ? I would appreciate it if you could share with us any upcoming updates?
ernoa’s goal is to give the opportunity for each person that connects to the internet to be able to store and transmit their desired information in a highly secure and stable manner, as well as combine the crypto/blockchain world with the general/real world.
Our future goals are to reach worldwide, especially in the American market, and reach the maximum amount of people thanks to our user-friendly, general public application SecretDrop
6. What is your advantage over other projects? Is it from a security point of view or the technology you are using? Or are there other advantages? What makes you believe that your project is worth choosing?
We use SGX intel security among other things we noted in previous responses. Plus the use of secure NFTs stored throughout other known blockchains helps as well We are the only project to offer such a secure way to store and transmit your data long term meaning 20, 50 100+ years without having intermediaries.
7. Do you have Whitepaper if yes please share it with us and secondly do you have plans for pre-sale? Where can we join it?
Here is the link to our white paper: https://github.com/capsule-corp-ternoa/white-paper/blob/main/white-paper-en.md And our Pre Sales are over now, but you can buy on the market! Visit our website https://www.ternoa.com/en