Crowdloan & Auction on Polkadot

The 9th Auction on Polkadot will start in 7 day(s)

Efinity

Composable

Centrifuge

1st day

2nd day

3rd day

4th day

5th day

6th day

7th day

Polkadot Crowdloan Chart

TVL in DOT

22,463,367

TVL in USD

$551,924,938

Contribution

90,144

Parathread
Raised DOT / Hardcap
Chart
Contribution
Est. Reward per DOTThe estimated rewards are based on current contributed DOT.
Your contribution All the numbers shown below are collected from the Direct Contribution method only. Other mediated contribution methods will not be shown.
Efinity
Efinity
7.7M / 50M
15%

Total value locked: $139.5M

20,981

Total Rewards: 200,000,000 EFI (10% of total token allocation)
Vesting schedule: Subject to 96-weeks linear vesting (parachain lease period).

26.0 EFI
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your DOT will be locked for maximum 96 weeks from the moment Efinity win a slot until the duration ends. If Efinity does not win a slot, your DOTs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through Efinity website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

Composable
Composable
6.1M / 25M
24%

Total value locked: $110.1M

15,610

Total Rewards: 12,000,000 LAYR (12% of the total supply)
Bonus: 5% bonus to those who staked in the first 24 hours
5% bonus to those who previously contributed KSM and stablecoins to the Picasso Crowdloan
10% bonus to stakers in the first three days of opening the crowdloan
20% bonus for those who refer a total of 1000 DOT using referral codes
Vesting schedule: 25% transferable right after TGE. Remaining 75% subject to 96-weeks linear vesting (parachain lease period).

2.0 LAYR
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your DOT will be locked for maximum 96 weeks from the moment Composable win a slot until the duration ends. If Composable does not win a slot, your DOTs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through Composable website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

Centrifuge
Centrifuge
5.4M / 15M
36%

Total value locked: $98.5M

27,099

Total Rewards: 65,700,000 CFG (15% of total supply)
Bonus:
10% Early bird bonus on contributions within 72 hrs after opening.
5% Referral reward for both referrer and referred contributor.
5% Heavyweight reward on contributions larger than 5K DOT.
5% Loyalty reward to contributors of Altair and Centrifuge crowdloans
Vesting schedule: 20% transferable right after TGE. Remaining 80% subject to 96-weeks linear vesting (parachain lease period).

12.1 CFG
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your DOT will be locked for maximum 96 weeks from the moment Centrifuge win a slot until the duration ends. If Centrifuge does not win a slot, your DOTs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through Centrifuge website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

HydraDX
HydraDX
2.3M / 8M
28%

Total value locked: $41.1M

6,380

Total Rewards: 1,000,000,000 HDX (10% of total supply)
Vesting schedule: Subject to 96-weeks linear vesting (parachain lease period).

280 HDX
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your DOT will be locked for maximum 96 weeks from the moment HydraDX win a slot until the duration ends. If HydraDX does not win a slot, your DOTs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through HydraDX website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

Interlay
Interlay
1.5M / 50M
3%

Total value locked: $27.5M

8,841

Total Rewards: 100,000,000 INTR (10% of the initial 4-year supply)
Bonus: Early bird: 10% Contribute before the start of Auction #6 (23 Dec.)
Challenges: 2.5% for the Quiz, 2.5% for minting interBTC on testnet. Attention: You MUST use the same account as you‘ll use for the crowdloan contribution!
Vesting schedule: 30% transferable right after TGE. Remaining 70% subject to 96-weeks linear vesting (parachain lease period).

65.9 INTR
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your DOT will be locked for maximum 96 weeks from the moment Interlay win a slot until the duration ends. If Interlay does not win a slot, your DOTs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through Interlay website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

Equilibrium
Equilibrium
818.4K / 7.8M
11%

Total value locked: $14.8M

4,423

Total Rewards: 2,000,000,000 EQ (16.7% of total supply)

200+ EQ
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your DOT will be locked for maximum 96 weeks from the moment Equilibrium win a slot until the duration ends. If Equilibrium does not win a slot, your DOTs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through Equilibrium website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

Nodle Network
Nodle Network
720.5K / 25M
3%

Total value locked: $13.1M

2,865

Total Rewards: 850,000,000 NODL
Bonus:Get 10% extra rewards if you contribute in the first two weeks. Share a 10% reward when you refer your friends.
Vesting schedule: 30% transferable right after TGE. Remaining 70% subject to 96-weeks linear vesting (parachain lease period).

20+ NODL
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your DOT will be locked for maximum 96 weeks from the moment Nodle Network win a slot until the duration ends. If Nodle Network does not win a slot, your DOTs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through Nodle Network website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

Litentry
Litentry
400.5K / 8M
5%

Total value locked: $7.3M

4,735

Total Rewards: 20,000,000 LIT (20% of total token allocation)
Vesting schedule: Subject to 96-weeks linear vesting (parachain lease period).

49.9 LIT
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your DOT will be locked for maximum 96 weeks from the moment Litentry win a slot until the duration ends. If Litentry does not win a slot, your DOTs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through Litentry website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

Phala Network
Phala Network
307.7K / 8M
4%

Total value locked: $5.6M

1,570

Total Rewards: 100,000,000 PHA (10% of the total supply)
Vesting schedule: 15% transferable right after TGE. Remaining 85% subject to 96-weeks linear vesting (parachain lease period).

12+ PHA
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your DOT will be locked for maximum 96 weeks from the moment Phala Network win a slot until the duration ends. If Phala Network does not win a slot, your DOTs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through Phala Network website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

Darwinia
Darwinia
268.4K / 30M
1%

Total value locked: $4.9M

6,283

Total Rewards: 200,000,000 RING (2% of total token allocation) & 8,000 KTON
Vesting schedule: TBA

200+ RING
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your DOT will be locked for maximum 96 weeks from the moment Darwinia win a slot until the duration ends. If Darwinia does not win a slot, your DOTs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through Darwinia website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

Polkadex
Polkadex
93.9K / 8M
1%

Total value locked: $1.7M

610

Total Rewards: 2,000,000 PDEX (10% of the total supply)
Bonus: 15% Early bird contributions within 72hrs of Polkadex crowdloan announcement. 5% Bonus on contributions after the first 72 hours and before the 9th day.
Vesting schedule: 25% transferable right after TGE. Remaining 75% subject to 96-weeks linear vesting (parachain lease period).

16.0 PDEX
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your DOT will be locked for maximum 96 weeks from the moment Polkadex win a slot until the duration ends. If Polkadex does not win a slot, your DOTs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through Polkadex website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

Crust Network
Crust Network
44K / 5M
1%

Total value locked: $798K

932

Total Rewards: 1,000,000 CRU
Vesting schedule: 30% transferable right after TGE. Remaining 70% subject to 96-weeks linear vesting (parachain lease period).

0.2 CRU
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your DOT will be locked for maximum 96 weeks from the moment Crust Network win a slot until the duration ends. If Crust Network does not win a slot, your DOTs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through Crust Network website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

Coinversation
Coinversation
10.3K / 6M
0%

Total value locked: $186K

392

Total Rewards: 22,500,000 CTO (22.5% of total supply)
Vesting schedule: 25% transferable right after TGE. Remaining 75% subject to 96-weeks linear vesting (parachain lease period).

2,192.7 CTO
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your DOT will be locked for maximum 96 weeks from the moment Coinversation win a slot until the duration ends. If Coinversation does not win a slot, your DOTs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through Coinversation website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

SubGame
SubGame
4.2K / 400K
1%

Total value locked: $76.9K

215

Total Rewards: 34,000,000 GSGB (6.8% of total token allocation)
Vesting schedule: After the crowd loan activity period ends, the slot rental period starts on the first day, and 1 DOT: 5 GSGB rewards are released during the crowd loan activity period, and then the slot lease 1 DOT: 8 GSGB is released one week after the start of the period: 10% of the 8 GSGB rewards, and 0.93% every week thereafter, the rewards are released for a total of 96 weeks (about 24 months).

13 GSGB
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your DOT will be locked for maximum 96 weeks from the moment SubGame win a slot until the duration ends. If SubGame does not win a slot, your DOTs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through SubGame website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

Ares Protocol
Ares Protocol
3.9K / 1M
0%

Total value locked: $70.1K

234

TBA

TBA
Connect wallet to display

PLEASE READ: Your DOT will be locked for maximum 96 weeks from the moment Ares Protocol win a slot until the duration ends. If Ares Protocol does not win a slot, your DOTs will be unlocked and refunded. If you prefer contributing through Ares Protocol website or polkadot{.js} website, click here

Powered by